“Because of OMED’s Challenge program, I met some of my closest friends and earned a 4.0 GPA during my first semester at Tech. I am successful today because of OMED and its staff.”
— Kyle Woumn, alumnus, School of Computer Science
In accordance with summer policy decisions issued by the University System of Georgia and Georgia Institute of Technology, OMED will host Challenge 2020 from July 25 - Aug 14, 2020.
Over 20 years of data reflect that students who participate in Challenge graduate at a higher rate with superior academic performance than their non-Challenge counterparts.
Through Challenge, students will:
- Attend courses taught by Georgia Tech professors and obtain an academic head start into the Institute’s curriculum.
- Experience living on campus and interacting with roommates.
- Get to know over 100 incoming and current Georgia Tech students.
- Foster a close peer network on campus prior to the beginning of fall semester.
- Network with representatives from Fortune 500 companies.
- Have fun!